We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

We Are Gods Among Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplay forum that focuses solely on mythology. Gods, Goddesses, and such. It is NOT restricted to Greek, or Roman. All mythology is welcome.

A New Way to See Things

Persephone
    Persephone
    Admin

A New Way to See Things Empty A New Way to See Things

Post  Persephone Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:09 pm

This roleplay will be open for anyone and everyone that has been approved. This roleplay will be about the Gods coming down to earth. Some remember who they are, others do not. You can decide, but none have their full powers. Only very minimal. Ex: Zeus, once he remembers who he is can only manipulate a small lightning bolt until all of the other gods/goddesses reawaken.
    NOTICE!!! This means that only the Greek/Roman gods/goddesses are affected. Egyptian, Nordic, and all others are not affected with the loss of memory/power. Roleplay will begin on the next post. I look forward to seeing who all will be participating.
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Admin

A New Way to See Things Empty Roleplay Begin

Post  Persephone Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:43 pm

The long copper hair fell down in a spiraled side tie as she sat on the balcony. She was in Egypt for the semester at school, trying to escape all of the things she was beginning to notice. She hated all of the foliage around her at home. She felt like something was just wrong all of the time. And to make matters worse, she kept seeing something strange ever since being in Egypt. She kept seeing a man that seemed only too familiar.

She pulled her knees up closer to her, trying not to think about it at all. Her eyes looked down and around at all of the people rushing to the dig site. She was here with her class, doing an archealogical dig. Normally she would be down with all of her classmates, excited and rushing to see what she could find, but something was just off today. Her insides were telling her to stay away. Something caught her eye then.

The dark black rim around her eyes seemed to light up in her worry, turning almost white before reverting back. She was on her feet then, on the edge of the balcony. She was teetering on the edge as she looked around and down. Trying to find the vanishing black figure was harder than she thought. But something about it drew her in. She needed to get to it, find out what it was doing here.

Gasping again she let out a scream, her white dress catching the wind and plummeting her to the ground. Her eyes slammed shut as she prepared for the impact of the three story fall. When she opened her eyes however, she was staring into the eyes of a man that looked like none other she had ever seen. Something told her that she knew this man, the way he looked at her maybe, but from her memories, she had nothing.

Unable to say anything she just stared up at him, taking the sight of him in. For a moment she could think of no reason for this man to be at the dig, but then it hit her. She looked down at his purely black clothing and she gasped. "Y-You! You were the thing that I saw!" She spoke excitedly, exhilarated.

Just then though there was an explosion that rocked the very earth they stood on. Her head snapped to the dig site where all of her classmates were sinking into the ground. Her hands hit her mouth in horror as she was put on her feet by the strange man. On instinct though she reached back and grabbed his black cloak. She turned slowly and looked back at him. Looking at him he seemed normal and human but her eyes watered with tears.

"I-I should remember you...." She whispered, her head down. She tried to remember, something to tell her who he was. Something to tell her why she knew him. More than that, it was his expression, his clothing, and the way he was moving. A red crack along his skin made her grip tighten on his cloak and she looked up slowly. "You caused that explosion... Please tell me why you had to kill all those people! And then why did you save me! I fell and you caught me...if you were going to kill all of those people then why did you save me?!" She demanded to know what was going on and why it was happening.

Her mind kept focusing on the red crack that appeared on his skin. It made her skin crawl and she didn't know why. She remembered something about the Egyptian mythology and she looked at him tentatively. "I...I..." Her brow furrowed and she tried to think. Her mind was racing and she was about to lose it completely, her mind spinning rapidly into a chaotic spiral.

Chaotic....chaos.... Her mind stopped and she looked up at him, her green eyes darkening. "Seth!" She shouted, almost scolding. "What the hell are you doing? Can't you cause chaos without killing people!" She demanded and glared at his nonchalance. "Damn it all Seth! At least pretend to mourn for the lives you take! Stop looking at me with that stupid blank expression! Now you saved me! Why? Were you just there? I doubt it and I want to know why you saved me! You cause Chaos and killed my entire class in that collapse! Why not me as well? Why save me when I fall and die and you could have been rid of all of us? Does it make you happy to see one more left in pain to mourn over all of this?"

Panting she just stared at him and tugged on his cloak. She hated the fact that he was no longer making her uneasy. She remembered him. She knew who he was and what he did. She should have been terrified, but in the back of her mind there was the feeling Cronus gave her and nothing compared to that. She looked down to the ground, her copper red hair falling free of her hair tie, the wind lifting it and making it crazy as she rest her head on his shoulder blade. "Thank you...."

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:06 pm