We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

We Are Gods Among Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplay forum that focuses solely on mythology. Gods, Goddesses, and such. It is NOT restricted to Greek, or Roman. All mythology is welcome.

The Chains That Bind Us

Eris
    Eris

The Chains That Bind Us Empty The Chains That Bind Us

Post  Eris Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 pm

INFORMATION

Plot: The plot of this roleplay is the gods and goddesses reflecting on their deeds(both terrible and good) for example; Eris reflects on her hatred for the Gods and her mischief. As the gods and goddesses reflect, they all soon to realize that the chains of torment and the past connect them all to each other.

Genre: I would like this to be angsty and dramatic for it gives insights on the emotions of the deities, but if you want to put a little bit of humor in it, I wouldn't mind.

Roleplayers: Any is welcome. The more the merrier~!

That is all. Now read below my starter and let's begin!

- - - - - -

The land of Tartarus; where sinful mortals were sent to suffer and the imprisonment of the Titans. The ruler of Tartarus, Eris, goddess of Chaos and Discord, sat on her throne. Her realm was dark and held the ruins of the ancient cities. Tartarus was truly a place to fear for any wandering mortals were sent to imprisonment. Eris was bored of this same routine. Taking a walk around her destructful lair, she saw the Titans gazing hatefully at her.

"We share a lot in common. I was also abandoned by Zeus."

Looking down from the Titan, Eris began to reflect how her life was before being sent to rule Tartarus. She reflected on all the pain and suffering she caused over the centuries.

The Trojan War? Ah, yes. That was fun.

Eris chuckled, remembering it all and held her precious golden apple close to her chest. No one could understand how she felt; isolated from her fellow gods, intense anger and betrayal. She could feel her anger rising at the Olympians so instead she huffed an angry sigh. She knew that right from the start, her vengeful and chaotic nature would never be understood. Not by the Olympians or the Titans. She was alone in her little realm... and that was the way it was.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:20 pm