We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

We Are Gods Among Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplay forum that focuses solely on mythology. Gods, Goddesses, and such. It is NOT restricted to Greek, or Roman. All mythology is welcome.

CANONS GO HERE

Persephone
    Persephone
    Admin

CANONS GO HERE Empty CANONS GO HERE

Post  Persephone Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:13 am

Okay you all. I made this as easy as I could think of. Canon character submissions go here. Pay attention to what you're doing! Don't put the wrong submission in here. Check before you submit as well. Before you want to be someone, go and check the list to see if that character is already taken. Please do not try to take the character from someone else who has already been approved. If they already have the character, I'm very sorry, but there only needs to be one of every character. There are too many gods/goddesses/creatures, to be having multiples of them. For the submission forms for all three of these submission types, please refer to the Application forms topic on the previous page thank you!

POST YOUR SUBMISSION AS A NEW TOPIC!!!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:45 pm