We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

We Are Gods Among Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplay forum that focuses solely on mythology. Gods, Goddesses, and such. It is NOT restricted to Greek, or Roman. All mythology is welcome.

2 posters

Application

Seth
    Seth

Application Empty Application

Post  Seth Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:23 am

Name Of Character Applying For: Seth/set
    Culture Character Came From: Egypt
    God/Goddess of: Chaos, destruction, desert, storms, darkness.
    Realm/Home: For instance Hades is the Underworld. Duet
    Physical Description:(God and Earth appearance please!!!)
    Jackal headed
    Fiery like
    Always physically changing
    Wears a dark cloak
    Has red cracks along his form
    Personal Description:evil, destruction loving, plotting, decietive, dealer, twisted.
    Traits/Habits: destructs, gives chaos,
    Obsessions/Symbol(s):jackal
    Weakness:order
    Why should you get the character?:because I will be the first to have an Egyptian god and I will be able to do RPG with this character quite well.
    Sample Roleplay:
    Seth twinggled his thinkers creating a ball of light showing the mortal word. He was watching a party going out of control then a bunch of people protesting. As he saw this he sighed for there was no real chaos only small things. What had happened to the world he thought what had happened to crazy, out of control? He was deeply depressed over this matter. What am I even doing here sitting here on this chaotic throne, I'm the god of chaos for gods sake. Egyptian hylerglyphics of chaos danced around the room making quite a unique atmosphere. Suddenly the huge doors blew open. "Lord, oh mighty lord we bring you good news" the red demon shouted.
    "What news do you bring before mere demon!" Seth replied with a dangerous tone.
    "We have came up with a way to get out into the mortal world, a way to come back.

Last edited by Seth on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Admin

Application Empty Review

Post  Persephone Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:14 pm

This was good. Very straight and to the point. I like that the character doesn't have a specific look. This makes it interesting. You did skip over the second and third categories but then specified it later on so thank you. Over all it was short but in no way was it lacking. I liked this a lot and I look forward to the roleplays and ideas that you will bring

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!
    Seth
    Seth

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Seth Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:03 am

Thanks

i was actually editing in the mean time xD

glad you liked it and cant wait to the RPG!!!!!

Sponsored content

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:08 pm