We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

We Are Gods Among Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplay forum that focuses solely on mythology. Gods, Goddesses, and such. It is NOT restricted to Greek, or Roman. All mythology is welcome.

2 posters

The beginning of chaos

Seth
    Seth

The beginning of chaos Empty The beginning of chaos

Post  Seth Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:28 am

Seth walked down the egyptian styled hall. He was thinking of but one matter... to get out. Oh had he longed to once again walk the earth but there was a problem, he needed a host. Who should be honored with this? surely one who studies the path of chaos. But who? Seth unleashed an evil grin upon his face. The hylegliphics now brighter and stronger formed a portal in front of the god.

"Yes!" he roared, unabled to contan his excitment any further. "I shall have my revenge!"

With that he walked into the portal and was completly morphed.

Seth wakes. He was laying on the floor of the red desert. His head aching. Now for the fun part he thought, seeing my new form.

Seth summoned a large mirror from the duet and studies himself. His host had smooth black hair a bit of a gotee and sharp brown eyes. Seth nodded with appreciation for this was a good host with extrodanary magic. Seth shuddered and was pushed back into the mind of the mortal.
    "Ugh...." The mortal groaned. "What's happening?"
    In the mind of the mortal Seth spoke. Give me control mortal and I will give you great power even greater than you have now.
    What? Who are you! Came the replie.
    I am Seth god of chaos and destruction.
    Seth?!
    Yes and I shall make you a deal. I will give you amazing power, power that can let you defeat your enemy's, all those people who have hurt you. All of this for one price... Your body. Seth put his powers to use twisting the mind of the juvenile body.
    Never! You are a god of evil! I have heard all about you in the nome, you locked Osiris in a coffin!
    Fair point but see I will give you one last chance. Seth made his words more and more powerful. Words and milipulation was one of sets talents.
    Finally the mortal gave in to the power and most of all the words. The words Seth said was sweet and it made him think of his worst enemy, Javest.

To be edited!!!!

Last edited by Seth on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 am; edited 4 times in total
    Athena
    Athena

The beginning of chaos Empty Choas Approches: Athena's Sences

Post  Athena Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Half way across the dessert in the country of Egypt, Athena, Godess of Wisdom, was taking a much needed vacation. Her companion Lilith was on her own private vacation in Transylvania, enjoying the forests and cool weather. The young looking female stopped as she examined hyroglyfics, a surge of power, came and then blinked out.

Turning she looked at studied the open dessert with eyes old as time. A barrier rose and the humans could no longer see her. "What is this I feel....?" It was uncomfortable to feel a power that was unknown to her. But when she did not feel it again, she continued her vacation, until her nagging mind persuaded her to journey out.

Purchasing a camel and supplies, to look human, Athena started on her journey. But still the power was not rising, once she reached the Pyramids of Geasa
    she rested after making sure her new companion was safely tucked away, she went to her room, and summoned Ambrosia. "This power is new, and it makes me uneasy....it felt dark.." The goddess murmured aloud.
    she would find out the cause, and she only hoped she was wrong about its darkness.
    Seth
    Seth

The beginning of chaos Empty Re: The beginning of chaos

Post  Seth Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:39 am

Seth was in a hotel and was grinning. Oh what a day he thought cheerfully. First he had taken a portal to the mortal world then corrupting a young adult. Such simple they have. Seth made his way to the indoor clothes shop. He needed something more, we'll his style.
    "Welcome!" Greeted an unexpected women. "How are you today?"
    "Good very good..." Seth replied.
    "So how may I help you today?"
    "Oh just looking." And with that Seth set off to find some clothes.
    As he was looking a girl bumped into him.
    "Sorry." She apologies. The girl looks up and their eyes connect. "Uh... Hi."
    "Hello." Seth says casually.
    "I'm Lilith."
    "I'm...." Seth quickly looks around the shop and sees a manager with a name tag on. "I'm Mark."
    Something clicked in. This girl had some sort of power an energy source of some kind but none of which he has seen before.
    "We'll I better leave you to your shopping." She smiles and walks away.

Last edited by Seth on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Athena
    Athena

Post  Athena Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Athena felt a jolt, that feel of power, it was closer than before. Lilith had brushed against it. She could feel the power, and some how the little owl was holding her own in human form, but it made her feel uneasy. Taking her camel she rode into the city, and met with Lilith in a cafe.

"You felt it too...before I even bumped into the boy, haven't you?" Lilith asked as she eyed her mistress. "Athena this could be dangerous. We don't know the entities and gods or goddess's here...he could be very dangerous and out of our limit."

Athena's gaze turned thoughtful as she watched the people. Her eyes watchful for signs of the one who carried this strange power. "That may be true, but I can't leave it be. What if it comes to our country on OUR grounds...I must know. This power will not leave me be. Most of Egypt's gods and goddess's sleep...save this one...he enjoys the desert, the dark pull. I have to find out who and what he is..."

Lilith shook her head and hidden from human's became the white owl, snuggling up onto her shoulder, " I fear this journey Athena...." The woman stroked the white feathers and smiled, but said nothing, for she had no words of comfort.
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:18 am

Seth was in his room wearing his new outfit and enjoying some of the pleasures the hotel offered but as he was there he felt a... presence. A presence of a god like being or at least a creature with high power. He wandered who this could be but he was sure of something, the girl was apart of it. He had felt the same but yet didfferent presence around her. Seth was going to find out one way or another but to do so he needed to power.

Seth was in the The Egyptian Museam of Antiques. A famous museam that lived in Cairo (I dont live in egypt by the way). In there was an artifect that could give him power. To seth power was almost everything, to cast spells/curses, for revenge and mostly to create chaos.

Seth strode in, making his way across the museam untill he came upon an arch with the sign

Exhibet: The Archnel

"Perfect." Seth said with excitment. He made his way in and found the object hed been looking for, the Archnel Nerflis (This is a made up onject/artifact). Seth pointed his hand down at the glass shapped box and mouthed a spell. "Ha-Di!" The glass box was shattered with peices flying everywhere. Suddenly the alarms go off. Seth quickly takes the item and stuffs it in his little bag. Guards apear.

"Hey! What do you think your doing?!"

"Oh nothing." Replies seth with a glint in his eyes.

"Put the artifact down or ill..." Began the guard.

Seth mouths another word and the room starts shifting.

"Whats going on!" One shrieks but is instantly thrown into a wall. The rest looks at seth with terror.

"Ahh..." Says another guard as he sinks into the floor.
    "Oh yes, havent used my magic for meleniums so great to use it again!" Two guards remained. "Sorry but im going to have to abliveate you into a million peices, no hard feelings." Seth finished them off causing them to do pretty much what he said, obliviate them. "Well ill be going now." He laughed and walked off.

Last edited by Seth on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:40 am; edited 3 times in total
    Athena
    Athena

The beginning of chaos Empty Choas Approches: Athena's Choice

Post  Athena Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:14 am

Athena stood immediately shed her more new found clothing for her sheer satin like cloth her sandles, helmet and sword. Lilith gave a screech as she took to the air before her. Eyes glittering with anger, and annoyance, she appeared in the door way of the room, in which, Seth was now leaving. Long brown hair flowed behind her as power swirled.

But it was the power within this seemingly human boy that scared her, she looked at the mess of the men on the floor and she understood she was dealing with somthing of malice and power wanton.

"Stop there.....announce yourself. Who are you to go around this new modern world killing as you please..?" she said quietly, with a slight compulsion in her voice. As her eyes found his, then the object within his hand. Lilith appeared with her long spear. The owl easily had it balanced against her shoulder, and looked at the boy. Opening her beak and wings she cried out.

"Return what you have stolen, the boy and the object."
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:24 am

Seth found this to a surprise and to his amusement.
    "Hahaha I knew there was another god around but who are you? I can tell your not from here so where are you from hmm?" Then it clicked in. "Oh very very nice Athena, I've heard of you and your owl. Athena we dont have to be enemies in fact we are very much alike you and me. For one thing we hold much anger towards the other gods and another that we were conquered by the ROMANS! Egypt never should have been destroyed! Seth began to calm down a bit more.
    "Athena we could be allies. We could kill the Romans, we could get revenge."
    Athena
    Athena

The beginning of chaos Empty Choas Approches: Athena's Choice

Post  Athena Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:04 pm

"So you know of my name, but I do not know of yours, and I shall not. I'm old....and I grew tired of war. The times have changed, the Roman's have fallen, and no longer hold power. If you insisted on learning what has happened here you would realize that we gods are no longer needed." she told him calmly.

Her face, though young and beautiful, held signs of weariness and pain. She didn't wish to fight, but she could not let him vanish. She had to try and talk some sense into him.

"The Roman's own greed destroyed them, then Egypt grew in power, it still holds great power, but the people have worked for it. Not gods."
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:00 am

Seth had no idea how to feel of this. The Romans lost and now Egypt has renewed and in which has done without the gods? Creases began to form as he thought of this.
    "What has happened while I was gone?" He questioned in confusion. The look on his face seemed to be the look of a young boy who had lost his mum in the shops. "I need to see what has happened while I was gone."
    The boys body began to shake violently but then came to a stop. The mouth opened and the spirit of Seth flew out.
    Seths form was dangling in the air.
    "Athena i shall travel to see this new world but I must warn I shall have this mortals body back again." The sentence was pure and Seth was to do exactly this. "oh and athena, the names Seth." his form flickered a smile and disappeared into a deep mist.

Last edited by Seth on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Athena
    Athena

Post  Athena Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Athena and Lilith looked at one another, "Return home, I'll join you soon." She said quietly to her owl then became the silver owl, and followed the mist. Her great wings beat. "If you will allow Seth...I'll give you the tour of what I know." she said quietly.
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:37 am

RPG END

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:30 pm