We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

We Are Gods Among Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplay forum that focuses solely on mythology. Gods, Goddesses, and such. It is NOT restricted to Greek, or Roman. All mythology is welcome.

2 posters

How Gods Weaken

Athena
    Athena

How Gods Weaken Empty How Gods Weaken

Post  Athena Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 am

Seth had learned many things over the last ten years. Athena and himself had strange and yet honest relationship with one another. They would meet every now and again to discuss the world, and its dire changes since the Gods and Goddess's of the earth, this time, they planned to meet in the mountains of Transylvania.

As she roved the skies in the air as a great white snow owl, she heard the sounds of an owl in distress, what made it different from any other, is that it had more of a voice like Lilith. Her companion who flew just below her turned slightly on the wind. Both owls dove, and found great Eagle Owl, snagged in a trap, his leg barely holding on as the iron jaws clamped down.

Lilith and Athena took on human form. "The leg is lost, but our brother can live with just one leg, he will need training." Athena told Lilith as they freed the owl. He gave a soft call of thanks and he and Lilith rose up. Shifting back into her owl form, a sound made all three whirl about. A hunter in furs appeared. When he saw that his original catch had been released he was angry.

But as he looked her realized that Athena's owl was twice as large as either of the other two. Athena screeched at her companions, and as she rose sharp pain took over her body and she collapsed into the snow, an arrow protruding from the corner of where her wing and shoulder connected.

Lilith unable to help her mistress but to distract the hunter, set off, and found Seth, not far waiting for Athena. "SETH!!! LORD SETH!!!!" She could not stop her screaming. "You must help my mistress!! She was rescuing one of my decendents, when the hunter came upon us! Already in owl form, he favored a prize!! She is injured! Please before he truly kills her here! Please lord!"
    Seth
    Seth

How Gods Weaken Empty Re: How Gods Weaken

Post  Seth Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 am

Seth sat down waiting on a fallen tree for Athena when suddenly an owl flew in shrieking. "Lilith? What? Whats happened?" He questioned. "Oh no." He said as he got the message. Seth ran with all his might, running at an abnormal pace. Seth used a spell, one that let him see long distant and what he saw was worrying. A hunter with in brown furry clothes holding up a humongeous owl. That was the only motivation seth needed. He ran even faster now until he came to halt behind the hunter. "You! Let the owl go!" Seth shouted. The hunter turned around to show a twisted face.

"Hello. Your along way from home." The hunter smiled. "Oh your a very long way from home."
    "Who are you and what do you know of me?"

The hunter let out chuckle. "Enough to know of how despicable you are and all those who befriended you."

"What are you talking about?"

"You will know soon enough Evil Day." Seth looked at the hunter wide eyed and in complete shock.

Seth stood there facing the hunter for the next few momments. For once Seth had actual fear and that was an experiance that would not come often, especially to him. A loud screech snapped him out of the daze. It was Lilith. Seth summoned his staff and launched himself at the man. A clash came along with red sparks flying everywhere like fireworks. What had happened was a mystery for the man look unfazed. The man acted quickly and drew a bow, picking an arrow and aiming at Seth.

Everything seemed to slow down. The arrow moving slowly in mid air. When suddenly it found home, straight in Seths heart. With that things became dark, so very dark until he could take it no further. He fell to the ground.
    Athena
    Athena

Post  Athena Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:48 pm

By this time Athena was awake, and in pain. She shifted, and kicked out of the man's arms, glareing as she touched the wound. But this hunter, with his twisted face was not human, she wasn't sure what he was. When only laughed, she realized that he had fired his bow again, turning she looked for the victim.

Her heart jerked as she saw an arrow protruding from Seth's chest. She didn't wait another moment, and skidded to her knees in the snow beside him. Seth looked deathly pale, and the arrow had pierced his heart.

"Seth..." her voice was soft, and she worked the arrow free, then pressed her palms to the wound. She was not a born healer but she had learned from some of her brothers and sisters. Concentrating, she put all of what was left of her power into the healing. Then from what she had learned of CPR, she put to use.

Using her hands, she pushed down on his chest counting out loud, then her mouth pressed against his own breathing in. "Come on damn you! You can't do this Seth!" She could hear the hunter slowly starting to approach and became frightened. But did not stop on her efforts. "Seth PLEASE!"
    Athena
    Athena

How Gods Weaken Empty Post Extended Athena

Post  Athena Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:16 am

(I have seemed to stumped you, if I have I apologize. If I also take too much liberty let me know. But I have another idea to make the post longer )

Lilith let out a screech, her wings wrapped around the two, and when Athena looked up, all three were back within her chambers on Olympus. Without wasting a moment, Athena hauled Seth onto the bed. Once she had him secured, she used her powers to pull the still unresponsive god from his body.

Never before had she seen a being of such magnificence, gently she laid him at the vessels side, then created a second bed, and placed the boy into the healing sleep. The owl was sitting weakly on her post, her eyes following her mistress closely. Her mistress had still not even tended to her own wound, and she could see how it pained her.

"Mistress you must tend to your own wounds." Lilith said quietly. But the goddess simply shook her head, as she thrust her spirit within Set, and found his soul. It was being drawn away. Hands reaching she grasped it within her arms and drew it back.

She could see the difference immediately, and only then did she call for servants. The arrow was saved and her wound tended. Athena was positioned next to the god, and slowly her eyes closed and she fell into a deep sleep.
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 am

(i was actually just away but this has opened it further. Thanks)

Seth let out a growl as he jumped out of the bed but stopped as he saw his surroundings. "Where am i?" He asked to no one in perticular. Seth was exploring the room when he finally noticed. His human body was gone, he was in his god form. Seth was intrigued by this, who could do that? Then his thoughts turn to Athena. Where is she? Seth ran to out of the room to find an amazing view. "Olympus." His word leaving an echo. Olympus was like nothing he had seen before. Its architech was made with such care, the nature that grew there but most of all the court of the Olympian Gods. Seth made his way back to the place in which he awoke for how would the other gods react if he were to be seen? This is wrong to bring a god of a different realm to one of another. This could end with an upset of balance but then again maybe it is to be a change. All these thoughts swelled around in his head, especially one... he should not be here.

(Also one other thing, maybe this should be in the Olympus section but no problems)
    Athena
    Athena

Post  Athena Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:53 pm

(Well considering the potential balance upset they can't stay there long, at least not together so it should be alright for a few posts)

Athena slowly stirred, and when she reached over to touch Set and check on him, all she found was the warm patch of cloth. Pushing herself up, she looked around. Not finding even Lilith, she steadied her aching shoulder, moved around her room.

"Set?" she called. And found him standing on the balcony. She approached him slowly. " I know that it is wrong for you to be here..but at the time I didn't know what else to do. You were not responding to me, and your human vessel needed intense healing." She looked out on the veiw of her home. He was tall, at least a foot or so taller in his true form, but she was not afraid, his eyes held deep knowledge but also worry since he was on Olympus.
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am

"You still shouldnt have brought me here." He said dryly. "I am no Greek God and if someone were to see me... I need to leave. I thank you much but i cannot be on Olympus especially since we have that man out there. That hunter was definetly no ordinary mortal for he held knowledge and power of a god like being." He looked at her with a sigh. "I will need a new host for i fear the one i previously had is to young and can not do what a grown man can do. Now for a bit of adventure lets smuggle me out of here back into the world."
    Athena
    Athena

Post  Athena Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Athena looked disappointed, but nodded, "Alright....I shall take you to Egypt. But you must let me know when you take care of your things you must." She told him, and with a wave of her arm the vessel was placed on a gurney, in a hospital before she took him to the Nile. Away from the people for now. Turning she looked at the open dessert, her gown swaying in the hot wind, "It is beautiful here...I'm sorry I could not see your home." Stepping back she looked up into Set's face, unable to resist her finger gently touched his cheek. After a moment she lowered her hand, "Be careful on your quest." she told him quietly.
    Athena
    Athena

Post  Athena Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:54 pm

As they looked at each other, Athena jolted as she felt a strange, presence suddenly behind her. The hunter, a evil look was on his face. Her eyes narrowed, and she could feel Set stiffen at her side, she glanced at him. Instantly her attire changed to her battle wear. "Go home Seth. You still need time to heal."

Athena could only put herself between the two males but the hunter didn't speak only his wickedness seemed to leak more and more as the grin widened slowly. "Who are you and what do you want with us?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:30 pm