We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

We Are Gods Among Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplay forum that focuses solely on mythology. Gods, Goddesses, and such. It is NOT restricted to Greek, or Roman. All mythology is welcome.

3 posters

Relax.. Not as easy as spelling it as all.

Azriel
    Azriel

Relax.. Not as easy as spelling it as all. Empty Relax.. Not as easy as spelling it as all.

Post  Azriel Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Azriel rolled his eyes as he sat on the steps leading up to the temple of the Gods. He was watching a drama of two mortals fuss over who was better looking and should have the guy that was cheating on them with each other. With nothing else going on, he was put in charge of making sure all little issues were settled with a destructive event. In this case, Azriel just planned on making the guy’s car break down and end his visits to the little girls.

“No! You shouldn’t be in charge! I hope the god of Destruction destroys your heart!” the smaller more blemished faced girl said.

“Ha! How funny! Hades should be claiming your soul for such mockery of the gods!” the taller, blonde one yelled.

Let out a frustrated breath, Azriel ran his fingers through his dark, shaggy hair. He wanted nothing more than someone to talk to and relax with by the pool side like the mortals did in their summer. He hated the very thought of being a mortal… but after time he had come to admit that their lives had moments that a God could only wish for.

“Oh shut up..” Azriel mumbled under his breath as the smaller girl made another rude comment, but this time about a Goddess.

At those words, a fire broke out from the forgotten straighter that they were using. Each mortal broke out in a panic to put it out, remembering that hot iron object and forgetting about their fight. One of the very few good things about his abilities.
    6Aphrodite9
    6Aphrodite9

Relax.. Not as easy as spelling it as all. Empty Re

Post  6Aphrodite9 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:20 am

Aphrodite stretched her arms as she left the temple of the gods. It had been another boring meeting with just about every god bitching about the same old problems. Zeus had the hots for another mortal, Hera wanted a more committed husband, Ares wanted war, Demeter wanted a more earth friendly race of humans, the list went on and on! Then Hestia had decided that a brief intermission would help unwind the gods, there were no objections so everyone pretty much left all at once. Most probably wouldn't be coming back since they all hated meetings, but hey maybe there would be a miracle.

As the goddess walked down the marble steps of temple of the gods(one of the worse meeting places ever), is when she saw someone. A black haired man at the bottom of the steps observing two humans fighting. He had shaggy hair like Aries and marks of death and of destruction twisted into one effigy on his skin. Aphrodite's interest now slightly raised she stepped down more steps to get closer, just to get a look at the man face. Just to see what he looked like not wanting to move too close, which might scare him off. Curiosity, no?
    Azriel
    Azriel

Relax.. Not as easy as spelling it as all. Empty Re: Relax.. Not as easy as spelling it as all.

Post  Azriel Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Upon hearing the approaching Goddess, Azriel tensed up a tad. He wasn’t used to not turning to meet another power, but he was tense and if he turned he might hurt the other. It was the reason why he didn’t really talk with others and really jus stayed to himself. But Azriel wasn’t rude, of course.

“It’d a fine late afternoon isn’t it?” He said softly as he touched the pool of water that showed the mortals and their interactions. The reflection changed to more humble scene of a sunset over the mountains.

Remaining on the steps, Azriel leaned back and exposed his face. Though it was soft and showed somewhat of a merciful person, it also showed his dark actions.. Starting with the detailed tattoos that traced along his cheek bones. The bold lines meaning things that didn’t belong in his powers. A smile broke the surface though as his crimson gold eyes glowed with joy to have some company.

“Ha.. I didn’t realize how beautiful the Goddess were..” He added quickly while studying only the goddess face.
    6Aphrodite9
    6Aphrodite9

Relax.. Not as easy as spelling it as all. Empty Re: Relax.. Not as easy as spelling it as all.

Post  6Aphrodite9 Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Aphrodite jumped a little when the man had first spoke, she had almost expected him to maybe be like Hades and just tell her to go away.

But he didn't

She was glad she wouldn't be told to leave, maybe she'd get to make a new friend. And to have a friend as handsome as this one was would be a great thing indeed. The goddess descended down the steps, her eyes locked onto those of the god in front of her.

"Well I would have to say it has been a rather nice afternoon, but of coarse that was not the case until I saw you." she said with a smile taking a seat beside the god "But do know flattery will get you no where."
    Athena
    Athena

Post  Athena Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Athena chuckled as she descended the steps towards the two, as the pool still lay calm and undisturbed. " Do not be cruel Aphrodite...he is being kind, and paying you a complement. He is not like the others." Lilith ruffled her feathers, puffing them out as a sign of annoyance and gave a sharp hoot of agreement. Then spread her white wings and flew over to Azriel and perched on his shoulder. Giving him an affectionate nip along his ear.

Athena came around and basin and smiled at Aphrodite, " I have not seen you here at home for quiet some time. Have you found new ways of spreading your love and lust?" Athena chuckled. She was in a strange teasing mode today.

Leaving Aphrodite, she smiled a the man beside them. Then motioned with her fingers to Lilith. "Come then Lilith, lets see how our young man responds to Love."
    Azriel
    Azriel

Post  Azriel Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Azriel was almost taken back by the Goddess reply back to his compliment. He hadn’t meant for it to come out so profane as she made it to sound. But none the less, he managed to work up a dry laugh.

“Sorry if you took it in a sly way, Aphrodite.. Meant it merely as a-” he was cut off by the other Goddesses approach and words.

At the touch of the bird, Azriel looked up and studied the sweet creatures eyes and the life they held. Drawn back into the conversation when Athena spoke to Aphrodite, He listened closely. Humor lacing around his thoughts at the word she had spoken.

A better, less dry laugh escaped his lips as he spoke, “If you’re claiming me as the man and Love reactions.. I’m afraid that I lack in that department..” He looked up to Athena, “But I’m always up to learning”
    Athena
    Athena

Post  Athena Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Athena smiled sweetly at Azriel, she descended the steps, and touched his cheek. "No, I cannot teach you the lessons of the heart. I can only be there to comfort should it be treated harshly. And set you back on the path to try once again."

Smiling at him with naked tenderness, she looked down at Lilith as the owl gave a hoot, and looked at Azriel seriously. Athena shook her head and sighed. " Just be wise when it comes between the differences."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 pm