We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

We Are Gods Among Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplay forum that focuses solely on mythology. Gods, Goddesses, and such. It is NOT restricted to Greek, or Roman. All mythology is welcome.

2 posters

Everyone Please Read

Persephone
    Persephone
    Admin

Everyone Please Read Empty Everyone Please Read

Post  Persephone Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Hey guys, I know I'm new to this, and when I say new what I mean is new to making a forum. I have help and I want to make this a good place to roleplay and have fun. I want to thank you for coming and checking out the forum, this is for mythology characters. This is not limited at all. I want Roman, Greek, Nordic, whatever! I'll be keeping up with this as much as I can and I hope that you will all have some fun on here!!

Some of you will know me from the Hetalia International Roleplay Forum and you shall know me as Allistor Kirkland, or more casually, Scotti(Annie....) A lot of you will know that I am going on vacation for a week. I would like to get all your characters in so you all can start roleplaying, but I may not be here for them, so I shall be putting some trusty friends of mine from Hetalia forum as Admins. I trust their decisions there should be two or three of them. But all in all it should work out just fine For right now I don't have anything spectacular planned, but once there is a sufficient amount of people on here then I will put together a convergence meeting and we can discuss what roleplays we would like and have in mind

And remember! I don't mean this to be rude, but the Gods and Goddesses(especially Greek and Roman) were WHORES!!! This means you don't have to worry about being tied down! Not unless you're a virgin goddess, so beware of who you pick!!! That's all for now!

You Noob Admin
    Hades
    Hades

Everyone Please Read Empty Re: Everyone Please Read

Post  Hades Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:32 am

'Nuff said they were whores. XD

btw Salut~ guess who~
    Persephone
    Persephone
    Admin

Post  Persephone Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:30 pm

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN!!!!!!!!!! Yeah....I put the emphasis on the L!!! lol! YAY!!!!! lol. I was waiting for Alfred to be mah Hades but hey, like I said, you got to it first so I can't go back on my rules I'm reading your application right now :)....but it was clear you didn't read through the site haha. For Canon character I don't care if they are sent to the PM but if you can help newbies find that they need to put ALL submissions in that area. I have it in Character Submissions and in there are three other levels. One is for Canon, the second is for Gender Benders, and the third is for OCs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 pm