We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

We Are Gods Among Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplay forum that focuses solely on mythology. Gods, Goddesses, and such. It is NOT restricted to Greek, or Roman. All mythology is welcome.

Character Rules - Limits MUST READ

Persephone
    Persephone
    Admin

Character Rules - Limits MUST READ Empty Character Rules - Limits MUST READ

Post  Persephone Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:18 pm

On this site I understand that there are so many characters to choose from, and that's okay, just make sure you don't try to take someone's character. Here's how it's going to happen, you are limited to this amount, please pay attention to it.

God/Goddess:
    You may have ONE of each of these. That means ONE God, and ONE Goddess.

Gender Bender:
    You have have TWO gender benders!!! Only TWO! This is to even out the God/Goddess. I don't care what gender they are or what God/Goddess, but if it's already taken, don't take it.

Creature:
    You may only have ONE creature if you so desire one. This is due to there only being a limited amount to choose from. If someone wants it then I want you to have it. If you want, PM me and I will let you give up a God/Goddess for another creature if I feel like you should really have it. This is not for everything. So be sure you really want more than one creature if you want to appeal for that.

Original Characters:
    You can two! Only TWO!!! This is where you can get all creaturey if it's something that you made up. This does NOT mean that you get to create another Cerberus, no! That's not how it works. But for Demi-Gods you want to Create that's fine, I don't care as long as it's a character that YOU made, not someone else.

Remember this is for mythological, there are creatures you can make, like vampires, unicorns, faeries, werewolves, dragons. I honestly don't care what you make just as long as it's in the limitations. MYTHOLOGICAL. That's it.

Okay Guys, go at it and have fun!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:49 am