We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are Gods Among Men

Welcome to Gods Among Men Roleply!! Don't forget to Register and Roleplay...otherwise Cerberus will get you...

We Are Gods Among Men

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplay forum that focuses solely on mythology. Gods, Goddesses, and such. It is NOT restricted to Greek, or Roman. All mythology is welcome.

Rules for Roleplay

Persephone
    Persephone
    Admin

Rules for Roleplay Empty Rules for Roleplay

Post  Persephone Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Alright guys so here it is plain and simple. When you tart a role play I'm going to new you to specify when you start it either in the topic name or the first post thy you say who is welcome into the role play. After that on the pest post tell me and everyone else what the role play is generally going to be about. This is going to help with confusions and other problems along the way. Set it out t the beginning so that there aren't any issues at the beginning, middle, or end. If the role play is officially done let me know and I will close it and it will not be reopened again so be sure that you want to have is closed an be sure thy it is done. And please, try not to abandon role plays. That hurts their feelings lol. I want this to be smooth and easy for everyone so follow these rules.

If a situation comes up and there is a problem with a role player do not take it upon yourself to fight or solve the issue. Tell me and the admins and I will talk to the user and try to see if it can't be fixed easily. Do not decide to block a user from your role play after you get mad at them, I will in turn remove you from the site for that. Yes, it's harsh but this is designed to be a nice and relaxing get away from people's real lives and let them envelope in a character. Don't ruin it for someone else because you're having a bad day or are pmsing!!! I'm a girl irl, trust me I k ow how it is. Get yourself under control before you snap at someone.

Have fun guys, just don't do something stupid. Use the site, follow the rules, and check in on all of the updates on the rules and role plays and characters.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:56 pm